Sunday, February 27, 2011

Why I have been MIA!!!

On February 16th, 2011 my one and only son left for New York City.  Jacob has great aspirations to be in the theatre.  He is attending American Musical and Dramatic Academy and he is following his dreams.  In the mean time - the day i have been dreading had finally come.  It was very hard for me to say goodbye.  I am so very proud of him and I honestly and very happy for him.  Selfishly - I am also very sad.  Now that he has been gone just over a week - the tears have slowed down and I am able to get back into normalicy.  I love you, Jake, and I miss you as well.  I look forward to seeing you and chatting with you on skype again!!!!

This weekend I have enjoyed doing "nothing."  I have watched movies with my hubby and made several cards.  I am actually caught up in the card department. 

Any way - I will be back to posting some of my creations.  I wanted to take some time for a lil personal time.

Thank you to all my friends and my family who are such a good support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment