Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Horray for the Red, White and Blue!!!!

My submission for Wednesday, June 29th, Craft Junkie Too design team is this handy way to give out flavored bottled water!!!!  This is so simple to make ---- the stamps are from Stamping Up and I used a 1" circle punch for around the bottle.  I hope you like it - let me know!!!!


Since I missed the last Design Team submission - I was on my wonderful vacation!!!  I thought I would show another "July" project.  I have a bulletin board at my office that I "scrapbook" every month.  I have the background quilted pattern permanently affixed to the board.  I change out three pieces to suit the month.
Here is a link to my previous post showing the display board:
March 2011 Archive link

Here are July's attachments:



The fox and the moose are from the Campin Critters cartridge and the Fourth of July Flags is from the Enjoy the Seasons Imagine cartridge.

Check out the rest of the Design teams submissions!!!!!  Here is the link!!!!  CJ TOO Design Team

5 comments:

  1. Shawn - LOVE your submission for Tracy's blog hop. HOW FUN! Also....Love what you created for your work bulletin board - super fun! Thanks for sharing your projects with us....I now know why your on Tracy's design team-GREAT WORK GIRLFRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawn!! I love your bottle pocket! How cute would that be for party favors or for a buffet table. I'll have to take a closer look at your photo to figure out how to make it! :0)

    Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog too.
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Have a great 4th!
    Kristy
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very "cool" idea for the water bottles! :) That would be neat for BBQ's, parties, and even VBS! :)

    Shelley - Fellow CJToo DT Member
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete