I love making Easel cards - they are so much fun and also very easy. See below the picture for the cuts with scoring directions. The Traveler cartridge is so versatile - there are so many cuts available that can be used for multiple reasons - not just travelling!!
1. 4.25 x 11 piece scored at 5.5 and 8.5 (yellow)
2. 4.25 x 5.5 piece for the background (white)
3. Use Creative Memories Corner Rounder to round the top corners of the white piece
4. Ink edges of the white card stock
5. Cut wave @ 2 inches
6. Cut turtle at 4.25 inches
7. Small rhinestone gems for the eyes of the turtle
8. Tie a small bow in the yellow ribbon and adhere to the card - the bow is what keeps the easel standing.
I hope you like this Card!!!!