Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Wonderful Scrapfest Weekend!!!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending Scrapfest at the Mall of America!  My excitement started on Thursday, September 15th!!  My husband and I picked up Teresa Collins and Sesil Chavez Cratin at the airport.  There were a group of Cricut Circle ladies meeting at Bubba Gumps @ the Mall of America and I was going to surprise them by bringing Teresa to the meetup!  They were surprised and we had a great evening!!





On Friday morning I met with Melissa Ulmann from Creative Memories and a couple of other Creative Memories ladies!  (I apologize - I am terrible at remembering names)  Melissa is the wonderful woman that I met at the Creative Memories Gala and she is the one who invited me to become part of the Creative Memories Design Team!


I had signed up for three classes @ Scrapfest.  The first class was with Teresa and we were making the Travel album.



I love Teresa's paper!!!  It is heavy duty cardstock and the colors/designs are amazing!!



The next class i took was the "F" is for Family by 7 Gypsies:


The last class I did was by BoBunny and it was a "The Best Gifts" Mini Christmas Album:


Saturday and Sunday was dedicated to my husband who was so kind and generous.  He came with me to the Mall of America and put up with my love for Paper Crafting!  I can't wait for next year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment