Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wow - I can not believe how long it has been since I posted on my blog!!  I forgot what it looked like!!!
A lot has been going on - here are the bullet points:

  • I am a Nationally Registered EMT - I graduated the last week of May.  
  • I am very proud of my son, Jacob - he graduated from American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York City!  He came home June 2nd!!!  
  • I am soon to become a new mom to a wonderful young woman.....my son is getting married on July 20th, 2012 to Brianna.  I am so excited!!
Since both my son and I are done with school the focus has been on wedding preparations.  On my next post I will share with you some of the things that I have made for the wedding.  I was so tickled that Jacob actually asked me to make the invitations - okay I did volunteer first - but he did say yes!  He always teases me about my papercrafting addiction!

Jacob and his bride will be staying with us for a while after the wedding.  They are working on the imigration process so that they can move to British Columbia to continue on with their education and to start their new life together as a married couple.

Here is a photograph of the Engaged couple.........


Okay - not the greatest photo of Jake!!  Here is one of his head shots.......


Make sure to check out my next post!  It is all crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment