Friday, August 10, 2012

Wedding Card - Made with the Something to Remember Cartridge

This weekend we will be celebrating the marriage of my nephew Nathan to his lovely bride Jessica.  I recently renewed my membership with the Cricut Circle and we had a choice of cartridges to choose from.  I took the Circle exclusive cartridge - Something to Remember.  I like it!  It has a great font, wonderful label shapes and some very interesting items such as a toilet, arm in a sling ect.  There are mixed reviews about this cartridge but I honestly think that the colors that Provocraft uses in the cartridge handbooks definitely do not do the cartridge justice.

The bride and groom and the "Just Married" label are from the Something to Remember cartridge.


The papers used were from the My Minds Eye Life Stories Collection.

I hope that you like the card - I would love to hear your comments!! 

5 comments:

  1. I love the paper choice, thank you for posting the name. I think it goes well with the layout of the card. The work is great and it is nice to see what this cart can do, THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see this cart in action...I hear the booklet is rather dull color wise so seeing people use it is great. very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing a creating from this cart!
    Love the papers and sentiment also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! But I expect no less from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! But I expect no less from you!

    ReplyDelete