Saturday, November 10, 2012

So what have I been up to???

I recently purchased a Singer Futura sewing machine - you know the kind that does everything!  I have a goal to sew and resew clothing so that I can make outfits for work and special occasions.  I am excited because I have made two tops, a pair of pants and have embroidered on store bought jackets that needed spicing up.  So what does this mean?  It means that I will be sharing photo's of my sewing projects on this blog as well.  With my new crafting area - I am able to do all projects.  My goal for the weekend.....resew a sweater that I purchased that really didn't fit well, resew the pants I previously made to make the legs less "wide", start on a vest for work, start on my Christmas cards, and make a bib for a friends Lil girl.  Lots to do - but first I had better clean house......I hate to craft when I know that I have housework to do..........
Can I ask a favor?   I am not sure if my posts are going out to my followers automatically anymore....please - will someone let me know if they are getting the automatic notification?
Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment