Sunday, January 30, 2011

A couple of projects created this weekend........

A simple card made for a Friend - using the Smiley cartridge.
A notebook using papers from KaiserCraft - Gypsy Sisters Collection - these papers were part of the Above Rubies Studios' Club Ruby monthly collection.  The lil Fairie was from Royal Langnickel and was a rub-on.



I made this album using the Gypsy Sisters collection.  Love these papers.  I hope my friend likes this.  This is the first time that I made an album completely using cardboard, one inch ring binders and papers.  A fun project to make!!!
This is for a Valentine Swap that i am in - in the Cricut Circle.

4 comments:

  1. Great projects! Looks like you had a very productive weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool projects Shawn!!! You are always good at getting projects done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog during My Pink Stamper "Pinkalicious" Blog Hop. It was great reading your comment...HUGS... SK :)
    Scraps 4 Fun

    ReplyDelete