Sunday, January 22, 2012

Card Exchange group and my Sympathy Card

I was invited to participate in a Card exchange group - there are 12 of us getting together tomorrow evening.  We each will bring 12 of the same card to exchange.  So when we leave we will have 12 different cards.  This is the first time i am participating in the exchange.  I have done online exchanges before but this time i will be meeting the ladies face to face - so i am nervous!

I chose to make a Sympathy card.  No one likes to make them and to be honest when you do need one - you aren't in the right frame of mind to do it.

I did an easel card and used the cross and scripture from the New Testament cartridge.  The papers i used were from Creative Memories.  I love the 'shimmer' paper that they have.

I hope you like the card - and I hope they do too!!!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! I love this cartridge!!! parkernana4@aol.com
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete