Saturday, February 4, 2012

Outside my window

I am not sure if i mentioned this on my blog before but I have gone back to school.  I am trying to prove that you CAN teach old dogs new tricks.  I am taking the EMT class being offered by North Memorial Hospital.  It is quite extensive and honestly I have bitten off more than I can chew!  Oh well - I can and will do it!!

Today, as I sit in my recliner studying - I keep looking outside to the beautiful Hoar frost that is all over.  On a day like this, with an overcast sky, it is so neat to see this frost adding a touch of beauty to a dreary day.  I snapped this photograph of a feeder outside my window.


You may not see me posting as much - atleast not projects that I have created.  I really want to focus on my schooling.  I will make projects on an as needed basis and of course I will share them on my blog.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment